Weber Pulse 2000
See more from Weber
Free yourself from the worry over fuel restrictions and let the aroma of sizzling food on your balcony captivate the attention of the city, with the electric-powered Pulse 2000. Independently controllable, dual zone grilling areas automatically adjust for a consistent heat, while the integrated iGrill thermometer connects to an app on your smartphone to monitor the temperature of the grill and notify you when your food is done. Grilling is as simple as it should be, as the convenience of urban living meets the unmistakable taste of barbecue cuisine – no garden necessary.
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron cooking grates.
- Cast aluminium lid and body.
- Integrated iGrill technology / for use with free weber iGrill app.
- Dual zone cooking.
- Grease management system.
- Removable components and front control panel.
- Power button with integrated rcd safety function.
- Integrated clip for safe routing of cord.
- Electronic temperature control.
- Status indicator lights.
- Digital thermometer with led display.
- Front access grease tray with catch pan.
- Stainless steel lid handle.
- Aluminium heat retention liners.
- Dimensions - Lid open (centimetres): 77cm h x 71cm w x 76cm d.
- Dimensions - Lid closed (centimetres): 39cm h x 71cm w x 60cm d.
- Total cooking area (centimetres): 49cm x 39cm.
- Fuel type: Electric.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles: 2
- Power: 1800 w / 230 v.
- Meat probes included: 2.
- Probe capacity: 4.