Kamado Joe excels in providing the essential grilling accessories to enhance your backyard BBQ experience.
The Big Block charcoal is made from heavy, large pieces hardwood so it burns slower and longer. This 20 pound bag of 100 percent natural lump charcoal is made from a blend of hardwood trees, adding a signature charcoal flavor to food grilled and smoked on your ceramic Kamado grill. Kamado Joe lump charcoal burns hotter and longer, allowing you to cook at temperatures above 750 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature is ideal for steakhouse-style searing, giving ribeyes and other steaks that signature sizzle off the grill. This charcoal can also be reused by simply adding a small amount of fresh charcoal to the existing charcoal, making it an efficient fuel for your kamado grill.
Kamado Joe 100 percent natural lump charcoal is the choice of professional and competition chefs around the world. Make sure to never use lighter fluid or petroleum-based combustible fluids with the charcoal in your ceramic Kamado grill, as the ceramics will absorb the liquid and add an undesirable taste to your food.
- 9.07KG of 100 percent natural lump charcoal.
- Made from a blend of hardwood trees.
- Able to obtain the high temperatures needed for steakhouse-style searing.
- Natural lump charcoal burns cleaner, hotter and longer than standard charcoal.
- Big block chunks of charcoal burn slower and longer than regular natural lump.