Our new model to replace the old "cake tin" adaptor. Easy 2 min install on kettle and bullet smokers with no drilling etc required!
- Stainless 304 steel parts and fittings
- 100mm x 15mm bowl dimension to cover the daisy wheel on Weber / ProQ / Fornetto kettle and bullet smokers
- Includes probe entry grommet for install on Kettles. Make sure to constrain the fire to the other side of the BBQ!
- Silicone kill plug
- Assemble the short universal female coupler with the bowl. We recommend the silicone washer on the outside to decouple heat, and the lock nut naturally on the inside per photos.
- Put the bolt through the top bowl hole
- Line up with your smoker
- On bullet daisy wheels you want the female coupler at the top and lined up with an air vent hole.
- On a kettle you want the female coupler offset and not directly beneath the typical Weber rectangular vent.
- Secure the bolt with the washer and wingnut inside the smoker
- Check for secure fit and alignment and adjust as necessary