Whether you’re a Pub / Club / restaurant / Café or Caterer. This Big Beast is what you need to take your menu into the exciting craze of low and slow American Style BBQ. All Radar Hill Smokers are Built solid to survive a life time, this smoker will not only make a real statement in your kitchen; its commercial grade, easy to control and a dream to work with as well. Along with the addition of the over fire box grill you’ve got yourself a great all- rounder with Smokey BBQ low and slow mixed with the beauty of searing that tender juicy steak or just grilling your much loved favourites. This is a beast of a unit with all the features for a commercial BBQ Smoke house.
Radar Hill Smoker pricing only includes pickup from the Auckland store.
There is a lead time on the Radar Hill 30" offset units that is around 4 - 6 weeks.
- Fully assembled dimensions: 2600mm L x 750mm W x 2150mm H
- Cook chamber: 750mm diameter x 1500mm L
- 6mm solid steel construction, total weight approximately 780kg
- 1 x easy lift cook chamber access door 1150mm L
- Counterweight on cooking chamber door to reduce lifting weight
- 2 x removable cooking racks in the main chamber 700mm x 1150mm
- Full width heat plate with drain for easy clean-up
- Dual vent temperature dampers on side wall of firebox
- Flip up stainless steel BBQ lid and removable grill in firebox
- Removable chimney for ease of transport
- 2 x 50mm Tel True BBQ temperature gauges 100F-500F
- Drop down removable front prep shelf with stainless steel prep shelf cover
- ‘Cool to touch’ spring handles on firebox and cooking chamber doors
- Custom designed support legs with 4 x heavy duty swivel locking castors
- Sand blasted and painted with 650° heat resistant Satin Black finish
- Comes fully assembled with stainless steel bolts and hinge pins