The Radar Hill 20" offset smoker is perfect for the budding backyard pitmaster to the more seasoned competition chef. The grill is perfect for classic indirect American style BBQ cooking.
All Radar Hill smokers are built solid to survive a lifetime. This smoker will make a real statement in your backyard or outdoor kitchen, it’s easy to control and a dream to work with, the counter weighted main door makes it easy to lift to access your meat. With the addition of the over firebox grill, the 20” smoker is a great all-rounder. You can smoke low and slow BBQ style, sear a tender juicy steak or grill your much loved favourites.
All Radar Hill smokers are hand made in Brisbane, Australia for us.
Radar Hill Smoker pricing only includes pickup from the Auckland store
- Fully assembled dimensions: 1900mm L x 750mm W x 2050mm H
- Cook chamber: 500mm diameter x 1100mm L
- 6mm solid steel construction, total weight approximately 265kg
- 1 x easy lift cook chamber access door 870mm L
- Counterweight on cooking chamber door to reduce lifting weight
- 2 x removable cooking racks in the main chamber 450mm x 850mm
- Full width heat plate with drain for easy clean-up
- Dual vent temperature dampers on side wall of firebox
- Flip up stainless steel BBQ lid and removable grill in firebox
- Removable chimney for ease of transport
- 2 x 50mm Tel True BBQ temperature gauges 100F-500F
- Drop down removable front prep shelf with stainless steel prep shelf cover
- ‘Cool to touch’ spring handles on firebox and cooking chamber doors
- 2 x custom designed rear wheels with 2 x front swivel locking castors
- Sand blasted and painted with 650° heat resistant Satin Black finish
- Comes fully assembled with stainless steel bolts and hinge pins